- Take a dude who wants to desperately travel at the speed of light
- Split him into atomic/sub-atomic parts
- Convert these to electric signals
- Send it to the destination over some Network
- At the destination: Reconstruct the dude by converting the electric signals to atomic parts and reassembling them.
Well, lets take this dude below and teleport him. Using different networking protocols and see what happens.
First, on TCP over IP.
Happened because of
- Timed out packets and
- Lost packets
The dude looks so beautiful because of
- Out of order packet delivery
- Packet loss
The headstone ought to say "R.I.P" :)