- You start using Word over LaTeX to typeset your documents
- You start taking the stairs at work saying "its good excercise", which actually is the only excercise you get all day
- You start looking straight at the street while driving your car, instead of looking at the birds and colors on the sidewalk. ( You are afraid of increasing insurance premium.. )
- You start maintaining spreadsheets for all sorts of arbitrary things like "What do I cook this week" and have columns like "Estimated effort time"
- You start analyzing the utility of a hack before doing it.
For the record, I don't look at the road while driving ;)
p.s: This post should have come up on July 15th, but I did not get this "gift" until recently.